Propulsion Solutions for Small Satellites
- The ConstantQTM thruster is a hybrid electrostatic thruster
- Built to the rigorous safety standards of the NASA SLS EM-1 Mission (now Artemis)
- Compact and power-efficient design
- Mid-range fuel economy, low mass and volume and market leading low power essentials
- Successful testing campaigns
- Georgia Tech
- NASA Glenn Research Center
Find out, with our Mission Planner, if this is the right thruster for you!
Built for CubeSats
Our innovative hybrid electrostatic thruster is available in a 0.5U or 1U form to provide the delta-V needed to meet your mission needs. With our proprietary software, we can provide propulsion, detumbling, and powerful pointing authority for your satellite. The ConstantQ is suitable for a wide range of mission objectives.
- Orbital repositioning
- Orbital insertion
- Deorbiting operations
- Orbit elevation from LEO to GEO
- Close quarters maneuvers
- Solid state detumbling operations
How it works
Our thruster creates self-neutralizing propulsion with electrostatic charge.